- Quik Video Editor for PC is very user-friendly and allows you to easily edit your photos and videos.
- This app allows you to add your photos and videos from Google Photos, Gallery, Dropbox and Albums. You can add up-to 75b images and video clips.
- Supports adjusting your layout (square, cinema or portrait).
- It allows you to select any themes from the menu list. It has 23 themes and each of them has its own effects and transitions for various occasions.
- It helps you easily adjust your phone’s style and the background of your pictures.
- It also allows you to edit your videos and photos with features like rotating, trim and reorder.
- Supports adding music to your image background and turning the image into the video. this Quik for PC will automatically turn on the audio when it detects the voices.
- You are allowed to export your video with 1080 pixels to 720 pixels.
- You can use more than 100 free songs from the app or you can use your own music track. This Quik Video editor PC supports almost all formats like MP3. M4A, MOV, MP4, AAC, and WAV.
- The best thing is it will automatically sync the transitions based on the beat of the music so you will get the wonderful video.
- It also allows you to share your video on social media.
These are all the features of Quik video editor for windows. Now let’s look at the installation steps below.
Installing Quik Video Editor on PC
Whether your device is PC Windows or Mac, you can simply install Quik Video Editor. Below are the steps to install Quik Video Editor on your PC:
Installing Quik Video Editor on PC Windows
- You need to connect the internet to your PC Windows first and go to the official webpage of the GoPro website.
- Then go to the product page or click the apps option in the top menu. At the bottom of the page, you can see Quick for PC Windows download link.
- Now click on the link to download Quik Video Editor for PC Windows.
- Before installing the software just check your system configuration to run the software on Windows PC.
- Once you click on Quik Video Editor, the download process begins.
- To install Quik Video Editor you need to open it in Download Folder and click on the “Install” button.
- Now that Quik Video Editor is installed on your PC Windows, you can start using it.
Installing Quik Video Editor on Mac
- In your browser go to the official webpage of the GoPro website.
- Then go to the product page or apps page and find the Quick for Mac version at the bottom of the page.
- Now you need to download Quik Video Editor for Mac by clicking the Download button.
- Check the system requirements to install Quik video editor on Mac PC.
- After downloading Quik Video Editor, you have to give permission to install it.
- Once you have installed Quik Video Editor on your Mac, you can start using it.
Installing Quik Video Editor on PC using Bluestacks:
Installing the Quik Video Editor app directly on your PC Windows or Mac requires an Android emulator. So here are the steps for installing Quik Video Editor on PC using Bluestacks, the trusted Android emulator for most users:
- Once you have got Quik Video Editor, you need to download and install it on your PC to install it on your PC.
- Now you can start using Quik Video Editor on your computer.
Most people are very interested in editing and improving their videos. So they need a good video editing application. There are a lot of video editing apps on the internet market and in the Google Play Store, but finding the best video editing app is very difficult. Quik Video Editor is the best way to do that. Quik Video Editor is a good quality video editing application for your PC Windows or Mac. Quik Video Editor comes with many features for editing your pictures and videos. So make use of Quik Video Editor to create high-quality videos. If you have any queries please let us know in the below comment section. Thank you for your visit.