Posting beautiful photos on Instagram requires a lot of background works like retouching, color tone, and more. Photo Lab Picture Editor is a one-stop app for the complete editing of an image with animations, effects, textures, background, and more. The Photo Lab Editor app can be installed on PC to edit the images with much ease.
Photo Lab Picture Editor is a photo editing app launched by Linerock Investments LTD. You can install Photo Lab Editor for PC through an Android emulator. Go through the below article for installing Photo Lab Editor for your computer or laptop.
- Photo Lab Picture Editor app has more than 50 pre-set styles to make artwork from normal photos.
- It has instant photo montages to disguise yourself as an astronaut, monster. A face detection algorithm is employed for quick detecting of selfies.
- The photo filters can transform the image, and it does not require great editing skills. The popular filters are neon glow and oil painting.
- The app has extraordinary photo frames to change the image.
- It can also create photo collages for special occasions, and you can share them with your friends, family. The
How to Install Photo Lab Picture Editor for PC – Windows 7/8.1/10 and Mac
(1). Launch Google Chrome on your PC and type BlueStacks in the search bar.
(2). Download the BlueStacks installer file from the official site.
(3). Double-click on the BlueStacks.exe file to open and select Install now to download the support files.
(4). Follow the on-screen instructions to install BlueStacks and click Launch to open BlueStacks for PC.
(5). Open Play Store and sign in to your Google account. Type Photo Lab Picture Editor in the search and choose it from the suggestions.
(6). Select Install to download the Photo Lab Picture Editor app on Windows or Mac PC.
(7). Click Open to launch the Photo Lab Picture Editor on your desktop.
How to Use Photo Lab Picture Editor on PC
(1). Open Photo Lab Picture Editor app on your computer or laptop and select OK in the introduction.
(2). Click Categories and select the Face montages. Choose the required face montage and upload the photo or capture an image using the camera.
(3). Select GIF animations and choose the desired effect to add to the photo.
(4). Click the Feed tab and select Top to check out top-rated edited images. You can also try those effects on your photo.
(5). Select Recommended to view the suggested image styles and tap Search to find the effects with hashtags.
1. What is the best free photo editing app for PC?
Among the photo editing apps available for PC, Photo Lab Picture Editor is one of the best free photo editing apps.
2. Does Windows 10 come with Photoshop?
No, Photoshop is an Adobe app. It doesn’t come with Windows 10. You have to manually add the app.
3. How much does Photo Lab Editor Pro cost?
The Photo Lab Editor Pro costs $19.99 per year, and it also has three days free trial.
Thus, Photo Lab Picture Editor is a simple but well-equipped app for quick editing. This app introduces new frames and effects in each update. Get the Photo Lab Picture Editor for your Windows or Mac PC using an Android emulator. Kindly mention the feedback and queries in the comments.