Screen recording can be an extremely tricky thing to do with a PC, not because you lack the skills needed to do it but primarily because there are no screen recording apps natively designed to work with Windows and Mac PCs yet. But with the advent of specialized software and hardware compatible with desktops and laptops, PC screen recording is now possible with the AZ screen recorder for PC.
Whether you want to create a screen record of how to edit a video or you want to share your gaming skills via a social media platform, the perfect app to accomplish your goal is the AZ screen recorder for PC.
Going forward, you need to get this app downloaded and installed on your device since you will not find the PC version on any app store. Android emulators are the perfect pieces of software for the work, and without them, downloading and installing the AZ screen recorder for PC might not be possible.
In this piece, I’ll expose you to the processes involved in using Android emulators to get the PC version of this app. So, it would help if you kept reading to get the complete guide.
About AZ screen recorder for PC
As you already know, AZ screen recorder for Windows and Mac is a screen recording app. Whether it is used on a Windows or Mac PC, it allows you to record everything on your desktop screen. Originally designed to work with Android devices such as smartphones and tablets, it has the record of being the most used app for android screen video recording on PC.
AZ screen recorder is a popular app that social media enthusiasts mostly use due to its rich and quality features. Perhaps a big ‘‘thank you’’ to the developers of this app will do because, as it stands, it is one of the most user-friendly apps that requires no root access. If you have been having challenges coping with the mess of the watermark, you don’t have to worry about that when choosing the AZ screen recorder; it has no watermark.
With this app, you enjoy the process of making screencast videos automatically. This is because of its extensive capacity for audio recording via the microphone. Thus, you can make tutorial videos, promotional videos, and several others easily and without delay.
That’s not all. With the AZ screen recorder for PC, you can pause your screen recording and resume at a later time without losing your work. Its mode of operation is relatively easy, and you will find it quite relatable.
Can You Run the Az Screen Recorder on Your PC and Windows Mac?
This is not a difficult task, and it requires no technical skill to perform. To install and run the AZ screen recorder on your Windows and Mac PC, all you need at your disposal is a good Android emulator.
Going to Google Playstore on your PC to download this app will yield no result. That’s because the PC model of the AZ screen recorder does not exist. Hence, it would be best if you did first things first, which is to download and install an Android emulator on your PC before going ahead to download the app.
How to Download and Install AZ screen recorder for PC (Windows and Mac OS)
Screen recording comes in handy with mobile devices. Without even visiting Playstore, you can screen record how to go about using a particular app on your phone or a visual class held on zoom and send it to a third party. If you desire a better quality for your screen recordings, you can opt for a screen-recording app. For app developers, Android apps are the best to create. And that’s because there are more mobile device users than laptop and desktop users.
Regardless, most Android apps, if not all, are PC compatible. That is to say; they can be installed and run on Windows and Mac. But you will need the right software to do that, and that’s where Android emulators come into play.
There are myriads of Android emulators available on the internet, but they don’t all work the same, and many people end up selecting randomly rather than choosing the best one for their desired task. We have isolated the best Android emulators for porting over and running the AZ screen recorder app on your PC…
1. How to Download and Install AZ screen recorder for PC/Mac Using Bluestacks
Fast, efficient, reliable, and highly versatile, Bluestacks is one of the best Android emulators you can use when downloading AZ screen recorder for Mac and Windows PC. The amazing part of using this Android emulator is that you stand to enjoy a hitch-free download and installation.
But the emulator cannot get your app downloaded with the first click. There are some steps you need to follow, which are:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator on your Mac or Windows PC from the official website through your desired internet browser.
- Go ahead to install it by double-clicking on the already downloaded file.
- A setup wizard will automatically show up. When it does, follow the installation commands, and the emulator gets installed.
- Launch it by tapping on the Bluestacks icon displayed on the desktop.
- Open Google Playstore from Bluestacks emulator. Then, search for the AZ screen recorder via the search bar.
- Once the app shows up in the search results, click on install.
- The installation process might take a few minutes. Ensure you allow the time.
- Start using the app.
2. How to Download and Install AZ screen recorder for Windows/Mac using LD Player
Do you have any idea what you will get when flexibility combines with speed? If you don’t, it’s pretty simple to infer. The outcome is optimum efficiency. The LD Player Android emulator is fast, flexible, and distinctly created for gaming purposes. Due to its numerous features, you can depend on it to get an accurate download process.
Below are the gradual steps you should take to download and install the AZ screen recorder using this emulator.
- Download the LD player Android emulator on your windows and Mac from the official website available on Google browser.
- Install it following the completion of the download.
- Launch and open it.
- You will likely find Playstore readily attached to the emulator.
- Open Playstore from LD player Android emulator. Then, search for the AZ screen recorder through the search bar.
- Tap on the install button once the app shows up in the search results.
- Allow some time for the installation to complete.
- Enjoy using the AZ screen recorder on your Mac and Windows PC.
3. How to Download and Install AZ screen recorder for Windows/PC Using NOx Player
The NOx player is another great option for downloading and installing the screen recording app for your device. It’s an exceptionally fast and efficient alternative. If you are considering using this Android emulator to download the AZ screen recorder for PC, you should prepare to follow a step-by-step approach, as follows:
- Start by downloading the NOx player emulator on your device from the official website available on Google browser.
- Install the emulator once the download gets completed.
- Launch it and exercise some patience for it to open.
- Visit Google Playstore and search for the AZ screen recorder via the search bar.
- Hit the install button following the app’s appearance in the search results.
- The app shows up on your home screen, meaning it is ready for use.
- You can begin to use it.
Key Features of AZ Screen Recorder for PC
Whatever your specifications and standards are, the AZ screen recorder has excellent features to meet them. What you are getting on your Mac and Windows PC is a tool for producing screen recordings and an application to boost your business ideas via the creation of tutorials and promotional videos.
Its high-quality features are outlined below.
Unlimited Recording Time
Few screen recording apps come with this feature. Without it, you can quickly run out of time when you are making a screen recording and must start the process all over again. You don’t have to suffer that setback with the AZ screen recorder; you can record your screen for as long as you want.
Your work becomes efficient and stress-free with this feature. The personalized timer of this app allows your device to stop recording once you are through.
Resume and Pause
Are you worried about losing your screen record after a pause? That isn’t the case with the AZ screen recorder for PC. You can resume and pause when recording and repeat the whole process.
Share or Delete Records
The app comes with cutting-edge designs to accommodate several activities. You will undoubtedly want to share the screen recordings and videos you make on the app with your fans and followers on your social media platforms. You have this feature to enjoy with the AZ screen recorder. You can also delete your videos easily.
Save Screen Records
You can have all your videos in one app. Regardless of the size of the recordings, the app has ample room to save them. Any time you need the videos, the app makes them available.
Some other great features of the AZ screen recorder include the following.
- Lack of watermark.
- 100 percent free.
- Absence of gadget rooting when screen recording.
- Automatic display of screen touches.
- Audio recording via the microphone.
How to Use AZ Screen Recorder for PC Using Android Emulator
After downloading the Android emulator of your choice, and successfully installing the AZ screen recorder on your Mac and Windows PC, the rest is quite easy, but if you are having difficulty operating it, provided below are the steps you should follow.
- Boot your Mac and Windows PC and proceed to the AZ screen recorder application.
- Ensure you agree to the terms and conditions, and enable the permissions to gain approval. For the app to function correctly, make sure you allow it to get files saved on your PC’s external storage.
- You will notice a movable toggle appear on the PC screen.
- Open the app.
- Choose the screen that you want to record.
- Next, click on the record button to start recording.
- The app will continue to record until you stop it.
- Click on the stop button to end the recording.
- The video is saved on your PC automatically.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Just a quick search on Google browser for AZ screen recorder, and you will find hundreds of questions about the app. To reduce the number of such questions you will likely find next time you make such a search, I’ve listed some below, together with their answers.
Can you screen-record on Windows PC?
Yes, you can record on Windows PC. However, you will need third-party software like AZ screen recorder to record as Windows 10 generally lacks built-in recording tools.
Is AZ screen recorder free?
Yes, the app is 100 percent free to download and use.
Can I record my screen?
With the right app, such as the AZ screen recorder for PC, you can record whatever you wish. You can also use the app on your mobile devices.
How do I record my screen on a PC?
To record on your PC, start by downloading and installing Android emulators and the app on your device. Launch the app, select what you want to record, carry out the recording, stop it when you’re done, and it automatically saves on your PC.
How do I trim a video with an AZ screen recorder?
To trim a video with the AZ screen recorder, tap on the vertically-arranged three dots after opening the app. You will see the trim option. Click on it and trim your videos.
Although most Android devices come with in-built screen recording features, having a high-quality screen recorder app will go the extra mile to offer you an exclusive deal. With such an app as AZ screen recorder for PC, you have a lot to enjoy ranging from front camera provision to annotation options and audio recording.